Learn Unity 4
This is the bowling game built from my book Learn Unity 4 for iOS Game Development published by Apress.
The code (minus the Asset Store packages) and some book excerpts are on GitHub.
The book step by step builds up a simple 3D bowling game with touchscreen swiping controls in the style of HyperBowl.
Asset Store packages include:
* Free ArtskillZ Texture Pack from ArtskillZ
* Skeletons Pack from bisaniyehocam
* General Music Set from Giancarlo Leone
* Free SFX Package from Bleep Blop Audio
* Wood Texture Floor from Antonio Neves
* Barrel from Universal Image.
The mouse/trackpad control doesn't seem to work that well in the webplayer, so use AWSD to push the bowling ball.
Click download now to get access to the following files: