Learn Unity 4
A downloadable game for Windows
This is the bowling game built from my book Learn Unity 4 for iOS Game Development published by Apress. The code (minus the Asset Store packages) is available on GitHub and the project is also available on the Unity Asset Store.
The book step by step builds up a simple 3D bowling game with touchscreen swiping controls in the style of HyperBowl.
Asset Store packages include:
* Free ArtskillZ Texture Pack from ArtskillZ
* Skeletons Pack from bisaniyehocam
* General Music Set from Giancarlo Leone
* Free SFX Package from Bleep Blop Audio
* Wood Texture Floor from Antonio Neves
* Barrel from Universal Image.
An update for the book is available, Learn Unity 2017 for iOS Game Development.
Click download now to get access to the following files: